Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm wrong again.

Started by Zackthemaf666 [2271002] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 406 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Zackthemaf666 [2271002]
ok it’s official, I’m dumb. I forgot you can only use points once per day. Although, you can with inactivity refills, but it’s not advised. Basically, if refills weren’t capped you could make like 12.5m from losses per day. But you can’t and I’m wrong.
Hitter [2625699]
Losses are profitable but its not worth stop growing yous bs to earn some extra money, there are other ways too
MrMojoRisin [93976]
Have you ever had a dream that that you um you had you'd you would you could you'd do you weeyou wants you you could do so you you'd do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?