ok it’s official, I’m dumb. I forgot you can only use points once per day. Although, you can with inactivity refills, but it’s not advised. Basically, if refills weren’t capped you could make like 12.5m from losses per day. But you can’t and I’m wrong.
I'm wrong again.
Started by Zackthemaf666 [2271002] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Losses are profitable but its not worth stop growing yous bs to earn some extra money, there are other ways too
Yeah, but stats.
How are u using 6-7 refill a day?
You've lost me on the refills. You can only use points refill once a day, no?
RIP your battlestats and ability to help your faction chain. Also you can only refill once per day.
My man's using inactivity refills for losses
STOP IT BRO
STOP IT BRO
Oh shit I always forget something when I think I realize something.
Keep your old text with a strikethrough so we all know what was wrong.
did you get the stock ticker , cabinet , racing , buy merits there are still things to get with points
Have you ever had a dream that that you um you had you'd you would you could you'd do you weeyou wants you you could do so you you'd do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?
Sometimes.