N/A
N/A
Started by lnvert [2071407] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
I am Invert. Send fhcs.
Please...my mum has cancer and is in her final years... really need some xanax to help her numb the pain and a few FHCs for her to enjoy the rest of her life.... and i also really need a hazmat suit to protect my poor, weak body from radiation poisoning... any help will be appreciated
Also the pandemic has caused stock markets to crash, if you want to stop losing money just let me hold your stocks for you....
Also the pandemic has caused stock markets to crash, if you want to stop losing money just let me hold your stocks for you....
Please I took a little too much marijuana and now I'm in jail for life in prison with no parole for parole. My cat needs food and my dog needs food and I need food and anything helps. NRG drinks, alcohol, drugs, and candy will all be put towards my pets ;; I need it to save my family pleaseeeee
Ok then
The sun is shining brighter each day.
[image: img.etimg.com]
The snow is melting
[image: www.grandforksherald.com]
there are less injuries
[image: www.skibasics.com]
There has been rev ched.
[image: previews.123rf.com]
This spring will you do your part. Send over your scraps of items or loose change to poor reverse with no one to heal. Poor revers loosing money. The revers need your help. Yes YOU!
thank you
The sun is shining brighter each day.
[image: img.etimg.com]
The snow is melting
[image: www.grandforksherald.com]
there are less injuries
[image: www.skibasics.com]
There has been rev ched.
[image: previews.123rf.com]
This spring will you do your part. Send over your scraps of items or loose change to poor reverse with no one to heal. Poor revers loosing money. The revers need your help. Yes YOU!
thank you
can i has all your stuffs?
....pls?
Honest to god I have been buying MCS like it is my job. Unfortunately my real torn job is grinding the miles out in the air and destroying my nnb with hacking. been waiting on the candle shop job to drop me a SE but awareness is a scam. Therefore I get about 1 percent of the stock a day. I even gave up Xanax for a bit to fund my MCS buying habbit. Big mistake.
Send stock.
Send stock.
You sent 200x Feathery Hotel Coupons to Invert. Close.
Short, sharp, to the point. I like.
Short, sharp, to the point. I like.
I am sad and broke please send DP
So this past year has rally been rough for me , my wife and i have gone through 2 failed adoptions, 1 led us to driving all the way from Wisconsin to Seattle just to be told that the birth mother changed her mom, totally her right but sucks. Driving back home was a very difficult thing to do.....
I have had to drop contact with my family because they are toxic and are racist toward my daughter who is black. I have felt like my world was falling apart. I try playing the lottery and the wheel of awesome everyday just trying to get the island to see if my luck is in there.
If anyone has anything to spare for someone who just wishes to have some money in the bank I would be so grateful, maybe even offer you some free revives!
I have had to drop contact with my family because they are toxic and are racist toward my daughter who is black. I have felt like my world was falling apart. I try playing the lottery and the wheel of awesome everyday just trying to get the island to see if my luck is in there.
If anyone has anything to spare for someone who just wishes to have some money in the bank I would be so grateful, maybe even offer you some free revives!
I need 900m for sacrificial honor.
Send in DP so I don’t get mugged,
Looking forward to being your best mate forever
Send in DP so I don’t get mugged,
Looking forward to being your best mate forever
Invert owes me 2b
send energy cans
pls ..... thx
pls ..... thx
My man!
Hopslam owes me 200 fhcs.
Can I have a few xanax? Im not poor either rich. I would appreciate it.
backing off of cans already?
plssss give me money!!!! ???I want itttt!!! pls pls. can I have something pls pls pls pretty pls I need it I'm poor give me it pls pls ??pls??? I need it pls I'm bad at poker, don't have the patience to trader. I need it pls.??????? I want it to jasjsiospqksbd do I need to have some plas