Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Valorant?

Started by daFoxy [2655265] on in Gaming.

27 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

daFoxy [2655265]
For some reason I feel sick whenever I play Apex. I'm not really sure why. I really wanted to like it though, since it's the only decent free battle royale out there.
rocko0031 [2551154]
Csgo. Tried valorant when it first came out . It was fun but without a ranking system i got bored. Plus mm was really bad. It seems the game is better now but ye. I can't play it . Just playing csgo :p
daFoxy [2655265]
There's a ranking system on Valorant now. You really should check it out, it has improved a lot since it first released.

Csgo doesn't run on my laptop. It freezes every time I open it.
pustak [2597273]
Agreed. As with pretty much every game, it is more enjoyed with friends/set parties rather than Solo Queuing. COD has this significantly lesser due to it being FFA.