Nobody plays Valorant here?
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CHINGADERA [2270005]
· 2 likes ·
Sure, but the community is toxic af and people throw a game for little to no reason. I prefer black ops zombies. - Dushane [2606365]
· 1 likes ·
i do but I'm terrible lol
i do but I'm terrible lol
my spouse play.
ask kolamcincau
ask kolamcincau
Lol, same. Valorant is the first and only fps game I play.
Your pfp is literally Killjoy. You don't play?
haha nope. i just like the character, but no playin' it
i do play valorant, which server you at?
Currently living abroad, SEA server.
What's your rank?
What's your rank?
i played beta but stopped playing just got back into it valorant and apex prob my fave free to play games out atm
For some reason I feel sick whenever I play Apex. I'm not really sure why. I really wanted to like it though, since it's the only decent free battle royale out there.
yeah at first i struggled combat goes crazy when you can move so fast
Csgo. Tried valorant when it first came out . It was fun but without a ranking system i got bored. Plus mm was really bad. It seems the game is better now but ye. I can't play it . Just playing csgo :p
i'm at sea server too
went down to g1 right now lol.
went down to g1 right now lol.
There's a ranking system on Valorant now. You really should check it out, it has improved a lot since it first released.
Csgo doesn't run on my laptop. It freezes every time I open it.
Csgo doesn't run on my laptop. It freezes every time I open it.
Gold 1 is a lot better than my rank, lol.
i play it , bahrain servers , who's up?
im iron 1 0/100 KR lol
^ this guy is noob asfk but he's " Nice " guy
Sure, but the community is toxic af and people throw a game for little to no reason. I prefer black ops zombies.
Agreed. As with pretty much every game, it is more enjoyed with friends/set parties rather than Solo Queuing. COD has this significantly lesser due to it being FFA.