Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SOLD OUT

Started by Vasto-Lorde [422375] on in Fun & Games.

226 replies · 3.88k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Marijuana [2400689]
You sent 3x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde with the message: 3 tickets Bugatti raffle sent a bit ago, not sure if I made it before sold out
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Wow that sold out fast! Faster than I was expecting! Stops sending DPs guys as OP says the slots are now all filled! Any extras I've been told will be returned.

Once all that's validated I'll get the draw done!
iribuya [2103695]
Seems like some people are waiting on bookies 2.0 bet limits to be removed and will jump on any fresh gamble opportunity ;)