20:12:54 - 09/03/2021 You sent 6x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde with the message: 6 raffle tickets please
SOLD OUT
Started by Vasto-Lorde [422375] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 227 / 227 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
You sent 3x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde with the message: 3 tickets Bugatti raffle sent a bit ago, not sure if I made it before sold out
22sYou sent 4x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde
Mentions: Vasto-Lorde [422375]
You sent a Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde.
Good luck to those who weren't in the air when this was announced!
Right after i posted it got sold out... Hope i can still enter :'D
I wonder what my slot would sell for?
Mentions: Vasto-Lorde [422375]
17sYou sent 2x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde
Mentions: Vasto-Lorde [422375]
20:26:34 - 09/03/2021 You sent 1x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde with the message: Bugatti
Wow that sold out fast! Faster than I was expecting! Stops sending DPs guys as OP says the slots are now all filled! Any extras I've been told will be returned.
Once all that's validated I'll get the draw done!
Once all that's validated I'll get the draw done!
Seems like some people are waiting on bookies 2.0 bet limits to be removed and will jump on any fresh gamble opportunity ;)
Damn it, I missed it :(
Gl peeps
You sent a Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde.
Mentions: Vasto-Lorde [422375]
21:06:28 - 09/03/2021 You sent 1x Donator Pack to Vasto-Lorde with the message: For car raffle :)
Dang i missed it
Dang i missed it
Everybody got their "rigged" comment in case of loss ready? I know i do.
Wtf all 450 have sold lol, someone sell me some of their tickets
Buying spots ? Or even side bet who wins :)
You should so accept more DPs and expand the entries!