Thanks for the feedback! I will take that into consideration - I originally had this started at 500 tickets, but only changed it to 750 after reading comments on other threads. Obviously this one has not gained as much traction, so ticket amounts will probably be lowered if the trend continues.
Closed
Started by realistassassin [1565696] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 126 / 126 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Increasing lotto size still makes it less worth paying in as odds to win are worse, as well as a Bugatti being worth maybe 8b and you charging 17b of tickets.
Typical AK...
Talk shit and scam
Talk shit and scam
wtf happened here lol
I agree 100% - That being said, nobody joined until after I changed it to 750, which is why I had no problem changing anything prior.
Things went from 0-100 real quick, quite fitting for a Bugatti Veyron thread, I must say!
So nothing is right if it's 450 tickets, since it's too few, nothing is right if it's 750 since it's too much.
I mean I'd be happy too if it was just 1 ticket and I had that one ticket. But Buggatti is superb car, 10b or 17b.
If I had the money I'd buy it, but now I gladly participate in such raffles even if the one running them makes nice money.
Stop being so jelly that you don't have a Buggatti and can't make a raffle with 1500 tickets, because I'm sure you would. Hell, most of you would go unlimited.
I mean I'd be happy too if it was just 1 ticket and I had that one ticket. But Buggatti is superb car, 10b or 17b.
If I had the money I'd buy it, but now I gladly participate in such raffles even if the one running them makes nice money.
Stop being so jelly that you don't have a Buggatti and can't make a raffle with 1500 tickets, because I'm sure you would. Hell, most of you would go unlimited.
Its only a good car because its rare. You get one or two tracks at most Its the fastest on.
Its the value that gets people interested and when acquired is usually put back up for sale again right away lol.
You can't afford 10b for the bugatti but you can waste 23m+ on a slim chance to win?
Thats probably why you can't afford to buy it in the first place lmao. Terrible money management
Its the value that gets people interested and when acquired is usually put back up for sale again right away lol.
You can't afford 10b for the bugatti but you can waste 23m+ on a slim chance to win?
Thats probably why you can't afford to buy it in the first place lmao. Terrible money management
R+ just for thread title
Should message Bogie about getting an article. Good luck!
Nah then he cant scam u fam
14:19:28 - 10/03/2021 You sent 1x Donator Pack to TheCarCollector
Congrats, 1 fellow AK member came out to support the hustle
No one think of this has anything related to AK, except for BUTT, who is still being haunted by being group-attacked?
Personally I think 475/500 is the max that should be there if using DP’s.
If you want to do 750 (800 is about right) spots then something like FHC would have been the item to use for it. And then make it 6-8 entries max per person.
If you want to do 750 (800 is about right) spots then something like FHC would have been the item to use for it. And then make it 6-8 entries max per person.
Dont blame me your raffle is shit
Just pointing out the obvious
Just pointing out the obvious
[image: i.imgur.com]
Stop bitching, don't enter and move on you stupid liberal
Stop bitching, don't enter and move on you stupid liberal
Make a legit raffle or grave it you dumb mormon
You sent 5x Donator Pack to TheCarCollector with the message: Veyron raffle
Mentions: realistassassin [1565696]