With Easter Egg Hunt Event around the corner and TT not having this functionality yet, are there any legal scripts to help on this matter?
Egg "Hunter" Script
Started by WAGA [681394] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 6
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
Most-liked replies
- DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 2 likes ·
You shouldn't expect someone to just come and make a new script. I can't imagine someone releasing a script without it being tested, so you'd have to wait till the event has started. - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 2 likes ·
We don't. - DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee
· 2 likes ·
We need the event to be ongoing to be able to develop it, so it might be the case or not.
Well, DoctorN still works, doesn't it?
Dunno, did not use it since it lost support.
Was really looking for a good old script instead of installing a broken extension.
Was really looking for a good old script instead of installing a broken extension.
Not sure if this still works: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16152823&b=0&a=0
Mentions: [Userscript] Easter Egg Hunt
That script doesn't find easter eggs. It just adds a sidebar link to a random torn page for quick easter egg hunting.
So no luck it seems?
I remember Mafia made one. But that was probably doing other things as well ?
I remember Mafia made one. But that was probably doing other things as well ?
I always felt like I found less eggs, and also, less items in the city with scripts running.
Edit: Throe disliked your post - okay then....
Edit: Throe disliked your post - okay then....
Mentions: Egg "Hunter" Script
Wait, doesn't torntools support that feature?
We don't.
I guess you didn't add it yet, but I'm pretty sure there are some scripts around for that.
TornDoc was I think the first one to implement these, but then I am sure there used to be plenty other Tampermonkey scripts around that people made, just can't find anything on this at the moment.
Hoping for someone to step in and do something up :)
Hoping for someone to step in and do something up :)
You shouldn't expect someone to just come and make a new script. I can't imagine someone releasing a script without it being tested, so you'd have to wait till the event has started.
No no, these scripts are already out there, loads of them.
Found what I was using last year, but someone should probably vet it out xD
EggSense
Found what I was using last year, but someone should probably vet it out xD
EggSense
I didn't go over the logic, but there is nothing malicious in it.
Not sure if Mafia appreciates you distributing it, he pulled them offline with a reason after all.
Not sure if Mafia appreciates you distributing it, he pulled them offline with a reason after all.
That's what i said before lol.
So what you are saying is that (maybe) once the events starts, TT might have a egg hunter? ?
We need the event to be ongoing to be able to develop it, so it might be the case or not.
Egg hunter scripts reduce your chances of finding eggs
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16219781&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16219781&b=0&a=0