I had a mission to interrogate somebody get a code open the safe and send the contents to Duke. I got the code opened the safe but when I go to send the item to duke his name will not pop up in the search bar only a bunch of random players names duke something.
Dukes safe bug
Started by Chidori [2087452] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I believe this is related to other issues confirmed already with the searches, will close this.
I'm sorry i fixed my issue. It does not work on the web browser but if you try it on the phone app he pops right up. So my issue is resolved but Still may need to be looked at.
I believe this is related to other issues confirmed already with the searches, will close this.