Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dukes safe bug

Started by Chidori [2087452] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Chidori [2087452]
I had a mission to interrogate somebody get a code open the safe and send the contents to Duke. I got the code opened the safe but when I go to send the item to duke his name will not pop up in the search bar only a bunch of random players names duke something.
Chidori [2087452]
I'm sorry i fixed my issue. It does not work on the web browser but if you try it on the phone app he pops right up. So my issue is resolved but Still may need to be looked at.