I like
Deleted
Started by cnhehir [2538379] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
As always, Andyman going inactive guide is what you want if you get seconds thoughts about leaving
Mentions: Andyman's Guide to Going Inactive
Everyone so greedy in here like a cheap whore. C'mon, have some dignity.
No dignity... We're all one step away from buying nudes on torn...
I would take any property you have lying around so I can rent it to noobs for free
pls don't leave we need you!
but also can i stuff your have
but also can i stuff your have
so less than a year and its a retirement
This is the way
find a day 15 with a clever name or something
Yes pleeease!
Bank it and join the army.
You'll be back.
You'll be back.
Could always donate it to your faction.
Factions always need something or buy stuff & give it to the faction.
And a good idea to join the army like some suggested just in case you change your mind.
Factions always need something or buy stuff & give it to the faction.
And a good idea to join the army like some suggested just in case you change your mind.
I would put it into overseas bank instead of giving it away, earns profit until you think about coming back.
I'm here to put your money to good use if you decide to sent it to me.
Gross. Don't stuff your have people. At least ... do it somewhere private where I don't have to see it.
Could you send some money to my spouse, she is broke right now
Send it to charity or good use or if you're having second thought about it bank it all (offshore/torn city bank)
Stop being greedy. Send me 2b please.
hey could i have it? would really help me progress