Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by cnhehir [2538379] on in General Discussion.

114 replies · 3.24k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 115 / 115 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lingus [2655944]
I think I’m so broke I’m one step away from Selling nudes.... need the cash. Lol.

of course to be worthy, they would be someone else’s nude naked feet pictures.
daddyg [2162860]
break your money up into 10 chunks and help 10 people, then grab a load of empty boxes and make pressies for loadsa people with your inventory.
good luck in what you decide to do, just remember you could help 1 or you could help alot.
Myst [9338]
Huh. I come in here thinking some oldie is leaving.
Hes here for a hot minute and retiring? Its called quitting and we all know quitting is for losers.
YourDad [1317930]
you say your retiring ....going to give away all your stuff , so why worry about getting banned?
your done rite...
oh wait...
your not done
you just want some Karma hahahah
HavokGDI [133687] Moderator Official
If you send it to me with instructions or details I will send all it to players in new player chat for you.
yewnit [2592654]
Bank your liquid cash/ buy a stock bb that pays in items, and switch your job to army. Who knows, you might come back in weeks/months/years and you'll come back to more than you left with