Hi,
I was doing lots of hacking crimes. Like seriously a lot, that was the only crime i was doing. And since about a week ago or something like that - I'm mostly failing and going to jail. Nothing happened, my stats actually went up etc. I have no idea if there was any changes to the crime system or I just suddenly am no longer fit for such crimes.
Did anyone notice anything like that as well?
I was doing lots of hacking crimes. Like seriously a lot, that was the only crime i was doing. And since about a week ago or something like that - I'm mostly failing and going to jail. Nothing happened, my stats actually went up etc. I have no idea if there was any changes to the crime system or I just suddenly am no longer fit for such crimes.
Did anyone notice anything like that as well?