This thread is 100% approved of by the NITE family. We have been thoroughly testing the limits of busting this month. I've lost track of the sanity that has been lost or the cursing that has been had.
Advanced Jail Bust Guide
Started by Nosy [890872] on in Tutorials & Guides.
Posts archived: 118 / 118 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I haven't done any busts yet and don't have merits, faction bonuses, or perks yet. I was planning on working on my NNB for a while before I worried about busts, but if you want a test monkey, let me know and I can give it a whirl in the name of science....
Interesting read. Very good work!
Thank you for puting it to the test! Let me know If you're willing to do more tests, I'd be happy to get data from a level 100
Working on your NNB is a wise choice, but you can probably achieve 2-3 busts a day without sacrificing too much nerve.
I'm very interested in your help If you want to run some tests for me, you would have to join a 10* law firm for that though
I'm very interested in your help If you want to run some tests for me, you would have to join a 10* law firm for that though
Oh, I thought you wanted tested from people not in a 10* law firm. I could probably get on as an assistant, which would actually really help my low int. I will look into it. if you have any referrals, even if they are not hiring right now, I would appreciate it.
That would be the next step for now the objective is to test the education perk. I'm not ready for the other one yet.
I'll help you find a spot when the time comes
I'll help you find a spot when the time comes
Nice read.
So I decided I will test if could do a a few busts each day and with 4 attempts today i got 2 green, 1 blue and 1 red. I will experiment abit further as this seems more of a middle and endgame thing, but the time constriction with cooldowns on busting makes me wanna see where i stand.
So I decided I will test if could do a a few busts each day and with 4 attempts today i got 2 green, 1 blue and 1 red. I will experiment abit further as this seems more of a middle and endgame thing, but the time constriction with cooldowns on busting makes me wanna see where i stand.
thanks for your time and effort!
Lovely guide, was very happy to read it as im a merit hunter by heart :P
So at my current level holding at 26 i can safely do 1 bust in the morning and 1 bust in the evening, withouth any edu to help. Currently avering 10 per week which is not muich, but ok for my age i think
So I was wondering, is there a point where you can up this to 2 in the morning 2 in the evening? or do you high level guys still have to space them out.
So at my current level holding at 26 i can safely do 1 bust in the morning and 1 bust in the evening, withouth any edu to help. Currently avering 10 per week which is not muich, but ok for my age i think
So I was wondering, is there a point where you can up this to 2 in the morning 2 in the evening? or do you high level guys still have to space them out.
It builds up... I can currently bust around 5 or 6 people at one time. Then a few more later in the evening. Probably around 10 per day (depending on the level and jail time of the players i bust).
Edit: I forgot to mention that i have full faction busting perks... And also have the education done that increases success.
Edit: I forgot to mention that i have full faction busting perks... And also have the education done that increases success.
Ok, so CE doesn`t affect busting just level and perks?
Does anyone do testing like took Strong 60 nnb level holder vs huge level lets say 40-45nnb and trying bust similar rate targets?
Does anyone do testing like took Strong 60 nnb level holder vs huge level lets say 40-45nnb and trying bust similar rate targets?
Really awesome guide... Thank you!
It is safe to assume crime experience doesn't affect busting. For instance, my busting skill hasn't changed since I was a fresh 60NNB (now my CE is about four times that). Also our testers had differences in CE, that is sort of an indirect test.
If it has any effect on busting, there is a cap at very low levels of CE and it won't affect the large majority of players. Still I don't believe that is the case. Testing whether CE has an effect or not is fairly easy, finding the two players of same level with identical perks and different crime experience, then getting them both to join a 10* law firm is the challenging part.
If it has any effect on busting, there is a cap at very low levels of CE and it won't affect the large majority of players. Still I don't believe that is the case. Testing whether CE has an effect or not is fairly easy, finding the two players of same level with identical perks and different crime experience, then getting them both to join a 10* law firm is the challenging part.
You mention such thing as "busting skill". So more busts=higher skill? Or skill is base for everyone and only multipliers(faction, company, edu, etc) matters?
bump
Yes the more busts you have made the better you are at busting people.
Not clear if there is a cap, some have mentioned 1000 busts but I've seen no actual data.
Not clear if there is a cap, some have mentioned 1000 busts but I've seen no actual data.
your level makes up that skill plus faction, company, edu, etc.
Very useful guide, thanks!
If there is a cap it must be much higher than 1k busts done, my experience was that it gets very slowly easier to bust multiple people several times per day. At 5k or 6k busts done it was really noticeable though.