.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- 010101100 [2271349]
· 1 likes ·
"I have messaged you at all" I never f**king said you did you f**king moron. You self promoted on MY trade thread, BOUNTIED ME, RAIDED MY FACTION, AND LOST. now f**k off
Mentioned in this thread
010101100 [2271349] ×3
Mentions: 010101100 [2271349] · Noda · Staff Grave please, and thank you!
His services go beyond best prices and mug-free buying, he is an advisor too.
Open for Bussiness
Self-promoted in my thread and bountied me for calling them out. Would never trust as a trader.
You know, continuing to stalk Goddog.... Makes me think you are extremely attracted to him. Did you want to buy him flowers and take him out to dinner too?
He hasn't stopped bountying me and paying others to. I tried to separate myself from him but he doesn't want to. He's the obsessed one here.
You sir have commented and commented.. Your views are bit askew. I already told you are not my type.
And the show continues. As you continue to run your mouth. $5 for torn DP to keep you with beautiful torn nurses. Seems like you have plenty of people you have toyed with troll.
I didn't have to pay anyone. Haha your enemies see and follow my suit. Guess you should really consider finding a better career than being a troll. Every ignorant comment is going to cost you a day in the hospital.
Now move on. You are most definitely obsessed. Following me on two forums over what a ad? Your a real how was you said? Moran
And the show continues. As you continue to run your mouth. $5 for torn DP to keep you with beautiful torn nurses. Seems like you have plenty of people you have toyed with troll.
I didn't have to pay anyone. Haha your enemies see and follow my suit. Guess you should really consider finding a better career than being a troll. Every ignorant comment is going to cost you a day in the hospital.
Now move on. You are most definitely obsessed. Following me on two forums over what a ad? Your a real how was you said? Moran
Learn to speak English, then talk to me. You bounty me again I'll keep your pathetic ass in the hospital twice as long.
Grimdog [2271349]
Level: 22
You managed to get the following results:
Strength: 11,075
Speed: 4,055
Dexterity: 11,852
Defense: 10,984
Total: 37,966
Shaken in my booties. You need to quit the obsession with me. And hit the gym.
Level: 22
You managed to get the following results:
Strength: 11,075
Speed: 4,055
Dexterity: 11,852
Defense: 10,984
Total: 37,966
Shaken in my booties. You need to quit the obsession with me. And hit the gym.
Let's count how many times you have commented and word you have tried to use to get a rise out of me. I'm sorry that IRL abuses you so bad that my thread is your only place to vent. Piece out and get off me. I don't swing your way and you are now wasting my time!
I stopped posting, then you started paying people to bounty me. Your insinuation of my preference seems to be projection but dude I'm not interested interested. Go find a boyfriend if that's what you want, just stop bugging me weirdo
Then why do I see your ugly face in both of my forums. I was nice to clean your crap. Now you continue to pollute mine. And maybe it's not my English as you say. Possibly your comprehension on what is being said.
This is about to go next level
Oh no! What are you going to do? Message my fac leader again? I'm going to give you one more chance to back off. I may be poor but I have enough money for retaliation. If you dont stop the bounties, get off my forum, and apologize for self promoting, this will escalate dramatically.
Edit: no it's not me lmao, it's your broken english. Maybe stop playing torn and retake Kindergarten?
Edit: no it's not me lmao, it's your broken english. Maybe stop playing torn and retake Kindergarten?
Get off "your forum"? This is his trade thread genius. You don't own the forums.
Also to stay on topic, would trade with Goddog, He seems like a good dude.
Also to stay on topic, would trade with Goddog, He seems like a good dude.
This all started because he self promoted on my trade thread idiot. Now stop messaging me weirdo, I still don't know you
I haven't messaged you at all retart... <typo you have been talking on my fourms. You are 100% investigating
Luckily for you you have nothing to lose! Have a good one torn tools allow me to blank you out peace out!
Luckily for you you have nothing to lose! Have a good one torn tools allow me to blank you out peace out!
"I have messaged you at all" I never f**king said you did you f**king moron. You self promoted on MY trade thread, BOUNTIED ME, RAIDED MY FACTION, AND LOST. now f**k off
And here he goes again like a hemorrhoid