Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Noda

Started by Goddog [2145384] on in Graveyard.

27 replies · 398 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

010101100 [2271349] ×3

VoidOS [2180136]
You know, continuing to stalk Goddog.... Makes me think you are extremely attracted to him. Did you want to buy him flowers and take him out to dinner too?
010101100 [2271349]
He hasn't stopped bountying me and paying others to. I tried to separate myself from him but he doesn't want to. He's the obsessed one here.
Goddog [2145384]
You sir have commented and commented.. Your views are bit askew. I already told you are not my type.

And the show continues. As you continue to run your mouth. $5 for torn DP to keep you with beautiful torn nurses. Seems like you have plenty of people you have toyed with troll.

I didn't have to pay anyone. Haha your enemies see and follow my suit. Guess you should really consider finding a better career than being a troll. Every ignorant comment is going to cost you a day in the hospital.

Now move on. You are most definitely obsessed. Following me on two forums over what a ad? Your a real how was you said? Moran
Goddog [2145384]
Grimdog [2271349]
Level: 22
You managed to get the following results:
Strength: 11,075
Speed: 4,055
Dexterity: 11,852
Defense: 10,984
Total: 37,966

Shaken in my booties. You need to quit the obsession with me. And hit the gym.
Goddog [2145384]
Let's count how many times you have commented and word you have tried to use to get a rise out of me. I'm sorry that IRL abuses you so bad that my thread is your only place to vent. Piece out and get off me. I don't swing your way and you are now wasting my time!
010101100 [2271349]
I stopped posting, then you started paying people to bounty me. Your insinuation of my preference seems to be projection but dude I'm not interested interested. Go find a boyfriend if that's what you want, just stop bugging me weirdo
Goddog [2145384]
Then why do I see your ugly face in both of my forums. I was nice to clean your crap. Now you continue to pollute mine. And maybe it's not my English as you say. Possibly your comprehension on what is being said.
010101100 [2271349]
Oh no! What are you going to do? Message my fac leader again? I'm going to give you one more chance to back off. I may be poor but I have enough money for retaliation. If you dont stop the bounties, get off my forum, and apologize for self promoting, this will escalate dramatically.

Edit: no it's not me lmao, it's your broken english. Maybe stop playing torn and retake Kindergarten?
Evbutts17 [2217430]
Get off "your forum"? This is his trade thread genius. You don't own the forums.



Also to stay on topic, would trade with Goddog, He seems like a good dude.
010101100 [2271349]
This all started because he self promoted on my trade thread idiot. Now stop messaging me weirdo, I still don't know you
Goddog [2145384]
I haven't messaged you at all retart... <typo you have been talking on my fourms. You are 100% investigating

Luckily for you you have nothing to lose! Have a good one torn tools allow me to blank you out peace out!
010101100 [2271349]
"I have messaged you at all" I never f**king said you did you f**king moron. You self promoted on MY trade thread, BOUNTIED ME, RAIDED MY FACTION, AND LOST. now f**k off