Might be considered for v6, but I can't promise anything.
Old thread
Started by cankles [2137519] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 1,077 / 1,077 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
There is indeed a bug that ignores duplicates, which is fixed for the next version.
This is a known bug, but the cause is still unknown.
Honestly, I don't see much of a reason to include a 'clear all' option for filters. How I have filter in mind is that you set them up once and forget, or barely change anything either way.
This wasn't an issue on our end, but rather YATA having issues all day. Since the travel table relies entire on YATA, it didn't work.
Yeah I thought they were connected.
While I somewhat agree with what you are saying here, sooner or later you'll be abroad somewhere and nothing you usually buy is in stock. Having an on/off toggle would allow you to quickly see what else is available to evaluate whether you should camp until stock refresh or buy something you wouldn't normally buy, without messing with your normal filters. At my level I know if I spend any length of time abroad I'm going to get mugged, so it's an important financial decision...
Could we get timestamps added to chats?
Please report dark mode styling issues in the #bugs channel on our Discord, this is way easier to keep track.
I live and die by this and love that I can use it on mobile.
Does torn tools support notifications when an Easter egg is on the page?
We don't.
Will Torn Tools find my easter eggs?
No
be a lot cooler if it did
It is not upto them. They can't add it before the event starts. As they would need to study the html and other behaviour of webpage when an egg pops up. Then they would need to debug it. After that they would push it then it will have to be approved by Chrome Store before being available.
So have patience. It might become available after the event starts.
So have patience. It might become available after the event starts.
We don't have mission information for any of the starter missions, only Duke missions.