Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old thread

Started by cankles [2137519] on in Tools & Userscripts.

1,076 replies · 34.1k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 1,077 / 1,077 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
Honestly, I don't see much of a reason to include a 'clear all' option for filters. How I have filter in mind is that you set them up once and forget, or barely change anything either way.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
This wasn't an issue on our end, but rather YATA having issues all day. Since the travel table relies entire on YATA, it didn't work.
Mizturbenne [2629602]
While I somewhat agree with what you are saying here, sooner or later you'll be abroad somewhere and nothing you usually buy is in stock. Having an on/off toggle would allow you to quickly see what else is available to evaluate whether you should camp until stock refresh or buy something you wouldn't normally buy, without messing with your normal filters. At my level I know if I spend any length of time abroad I'm going to get mugged, so it's an important financial decision...
Father [2131687]
It is not upto them. They can't add it before the event starts. As they would need to study the html and other behaviour of webpage when an egg pops up. Then they would need to debug it. After that they would push it then it will have to be approved by Chrome Store before being available.
So have patience. It might become available after the event starts.