124 replies · 2.7k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:125 / 125 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
125
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 15 likes · Everyone should have this now! :)
bogie[148747]Admin
· 14 likes · Yes you all should have this momentarily!
Carl[1188181]
· 14 likes · is momentarily just a long version of soon™
All core areas should be fully converted to a high level of quality, but things will continue to improve each week rapidly until it's as good as the traditional Light mode.
So far it looks great! It will be an adjustment. Reading the forums, the text really pops out at you now. I wouldn't mind seeing an option to adjust certain colors so you could customize it. I'd turn the color of the text slightly darker.
Edit: I think my honor bar looks amazing in dark mode :D
Chat boxes, the people tab, notes, settings, are still white and a little harsher on the eyes now when opened. I hope they intend to change those as well in a future update.