Will we be getting back the ability to see our portfolio?
Portfolio?
Started by ToxicFool [2167656] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 27
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Soop [2044650]
· 3 likes ·
Please, give me back my portfolio and the ability to separate blocks from the same stock! - Jack-o [133039] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Yeah it’d definitely make things easier to be able to at least sort by or filter the new stock list by stocks owned, and expand all owned stocks with a single click to better track your portfolio.
^ I would love to see it back :D
Hopefully, I’m crossing my fingers
Please, give me back my portfolio and the ability to separate blocks from the same stock!
I also would like to see my personal portfolio without having to drag through the whole market.
Is that really too much to ask?
What investor does not have access to their own investments? Without having to peruse through the whole stock market to identify their personal investments.
What are you thinking?
Is that really too much to ask?
What investor does not have access to their own investments? Without having to peruse through the whole stock market to identify their personal investments.
What are you thinking?
Yeah I really hope so, Its quite tedious to look through every stock. Also I would hope that increments are highlighted in some way. So that you can distinguish your benefits fron your normal investments more easily.
I think your suggestion is only going to benefit players and make things far more convenient. So I hope this happens soon!
I think your suggestion is only going to benefit players and make things far more convenient. So I hope this happens soon!
Yeah it’d definitely make things easier to be able to at least sort by or filter the new stock list by stocks owned, and expand all owned stocks with a single click to better track your portfolio.
No one else has a problem with the stock description not having anything on how it increases and stuff? Like before HRG had "This stock depends on the amount of refills...etc" in description?
They are now all tied to real life stocks so the old descriptions not relevant any more.
so there is no "transparency" anymore? we dont know what we are investing in ie;what affects the stocks and etc? no forecast? that's a little disappointing
Yes, if we can merge the stock 3.0, should be nice that we can split again too
I also notice the stocks forgot what we bought them for. So now I have no idea whether the stocks I had previously are up or down. The ones I had in separate blocks are now lumped together as well. How was this done so badly?
also really miss having a portfolio, maybe someone can make a suggestion and we can get it 250+ likes, would complement the new update really well
Here's a suggestion thread I made for this when Stocks 3.0 was released: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16220132&b=0&a=0
Mentions: [200R+] Separate Page for Owned Stocks (Portfolio)