Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Portfolio?

Started by ToxicFool [2167656] on in Stock Market.

13 replies · 408 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

Most-liked replies

Roerich [2340103]
I also would like to see my personal portfolio without having to drag through the whole market.

Is that really too much to ask?

What investor does not have access to their own investments? Without having to peruse through the whole stock market to identify their personal investments.


What are you thinking?
Zino [1314640]
Yeah I really hope so, Its quite tedious to look through every stock. Also I would hope that increments are highlighted in some way. So that you can distinguish your benefits fron your normal investments more easily.

I think your suggestion is only going to benefit players and make things far more convenient. So I hope this happens soon!
Jack-o [133039] Admin Staff
Yeah it’d definitely make things easier to be able to at least sort by or filter the new stock list by stocks owned, and expand all owned stocks with a single click to better track your portfolio.
Smilin-Assassin [965750]
No one else has a problem with the stock description not having anything on how it increases and stuff? Like before HRG had "This stock depends on the amount of refills...etc" in description?
Smilin-Assassin [965750]
so there is no "transparency" anymore? we dont know what we are investing in ie;what affects the stocks and etc? no forecast? that's a little disappointing
Soop [2044650]
I also notice the stocks forgot what we bought them for. So now I have no idea whether the stocks I had previously are up or down. The ones I had in separate blocks are now lumped together as well. How was this done so badly?
paulio4545 [564762]
also really miss having a portfolio, maybe someone can make a suggestion and we can get it 250+ likes, would complement the new update really well