have a general discussion about this with a poll, to get an overview how many kept logging in every day since activity streak is tracked. think it will be quite a lot still and therefore might not be in 'achievements' :)
You can check how many are still on the highest on Tornstats, give or take a few days, since not all profiles update automatically, there's still around 10,000 people with the maximum attainable activity streak :)
Wrong, only 3341 people with the max attainable activity streak now! Been tracking it every now and then, it was over 3600 people a while ago and slowly shrinking.
As I said, tornstats doesn't automatically update everyone at the same time, there is around 10,000 people that still get their best activity streak updated regularly.
The graph is an easier / better indication of roughly how many, the last three days are generally enough to encapsulate everyone:
If they do add in a new honor for activity, it'll likely be around when someone can achieve whatever that one will be. I wouldn't be surprised if we see one at 250 and/or 500, but we shall see.
I dont think we need a activity honor for over 100 days. 100 already is quite nice. Heck, I don't remember a game where I logged in for more than once every day for max of 30 days. Well, maybe Runescape, but Torn just lets you come back for more.