Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Activity Streak

Started by Marti [2135807] on in Achievements.

14 replies · 875 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
14
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Marti [2135807]
How many people have achieved 217 activity streak?
Who thinks there should be merits for activity? (excuse my ignorance if there already is)
cooksie [2152172]
There's an honor for hitting a 100 days streak, called Welcome.

I don't think any more are needed, I'm always up for increasing my award count but having any more for literally just opening Torn feels a bit cheap.
Vogel [2090289]
have a general discussion about this with a poll, to get an overview how many kept logging in every day since activity streak is tracked. think it will be quite a lot still and therefore might not be in 'achievements'
:)
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
You can check how many are still on the highest on Tornstats, give or take a few days, since not all profiles update automatically, there's still around 10,000 people with the maximum attainable activity streak :)
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
As I said, tornstats doesn't automatically update everyone at the same time, there is around 10,000 people that still get their best activity streak updated regularly.

The graph is an easier / better indication of roughly how many, the last three days are generally enough to encapsulate everyone:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Which translates to around 8,500 (bit less than the 10k figure I mentioned)
Cerberus [1525824]
If they do add in a new honor for activity, it'll likely be around when someone can achieve whatever that one will be. I wouldn't be surprised if we see one at 250 and/or 500, but we shall see.
Securop [2247082] Officer Officer
Present.

I dont think we need a activity honor for over 100 days. 100 already is quite nice. Heck, I don't remember a game where I logged in for more than once every day for max of 30 days. Well, maybe Runescape, but Torn just lets you come back for more.

Way to go!