Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RIP to random drops

Started by ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861] on in General Discussion.

11 replies · 507 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
51
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

ToxicMonkeyMZC [712861]
It started in the old days when we used to find suitcases stuffed full of cash. And other random stuff during the day.

Then that was nerfed to midnight every day. Seems reasonable.

Now the stock perks are on a timer. No more waiting for the xx.48 cron.

Again I'm not complaining but I will miss the random events :)

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Rauhbautz [2108641]
I definitely will not. When it comes to RNG in this game, I must have a bad seed number or something....

I had BAG BB for over 10 months, got only 4 drops. Anyway, we will still have to stay on top of things and collect the payouts and start the CD timer right away.
SkinnyPeen [2176021]
I keep finding myself looking at the clock on the 48th minute. It makes me sad. I kind of wish they kept that tick alongside the new system, but dramatically reduced the chances, ah well
Hank [1732212]
You should because that very same block is only giving you 100E now. Regardless on whether you only gained 150E or the full 300E it’s very much a nerf.
narO [2312928]
it's not the very same block, it's a fraction of the old block giving me 100e, sure its a little bit more for 300, I'm cool with that, I'll probably average more E over a long period of time without 300 because I can claim it when I'm ready instead of MCS popping 10 minutes into a flight to SA or some shit
Hopslam [795412]
you can send me lottery voucher at random time, and I can pretend it is the stock bb system giving me benefit, that'll work
ita [2523178]
half the price from before, while averaging pretty much the same E when you take into account the payouts you get during sleep or while stacking, clearly a buff in my opinion

edit: i mean the 200e t2 increment^