Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Art Competition

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

193 replies · 15.8k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 194 / 194 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Briggl94 [2349135]
Here is what I imagined. We got the Easter Bunny catapulting eggs around the outskirts of TRON while holding off attackers tryna steal his loot.
In the background we got a Gollum-type Ched, or Chegg as some people have named him, hoarding all the eggs and Pacto victorious in looting the first bunny suit!
Obviously no one is normal in torn so enjoy the outfits!
I also want to point out that I painted each egg individually because I didn't think to do one and copy it a bunch :') [image: cdn.discordapp.com]didn't think about a time-lapse but I made a sort of one, skips quite a bit tho
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Mayne_00 [2656833]
[image: i.imgur.com]I dont know hpw to put an image so its here

The easter bunny is gonna give ya lots and lots of surprises this year~

Welp, its that time of the year again where the easter bunny is set loose in the city. Instead of the cute funny rabbit the rest of the world has come to know and love, Torn's easter bunny is a lunatic fresh from Torn's Home for the Psycho's. The easter bunny has always had an obsession with easter and grenades, so to make things more fun it combined them both~ Aint it exciting to discover whether the easter bunny hid chocolate or grenades in your house!

Now, better get your baskets and start finding those easter eggs cuz you might get more than a stink bomb or expired candy this year. Becareful now, this candy colored eggs can blow you away if you're not careful. So better find them quick or the eggs the grenade-crazed easter bunny hid might just be the death of you.

Ps. To the eligible bachelors and bachelorettes of Torn, just please don't. Though her mysterious background and dangerous aura might alure you, in the end you'll just find yourself in a daze or in the ER with her bombastic wiles and bomb kink. But feel free to pursue the easter bunny if you're fine with getting your mind blown, along with some of your body parts. You do you. But don't say I warned you when I attend your funeral!

Happy Easter to all!
Chii-chan [2618801]
What happens when you submit the eggs you collected?

The Easter Bunny will take your different color eggs, jump into the air, and merge them together with his magical bunny powers.

Here you can see him completing the conversion and readying to smash it back into your face because loosing those hard collected eggs is not painful enough in his standards.

[image: i.imgur.com]

Sketching ideas:

[image: i.imgur.com]

Halfway into coloring my brain came up with a great idea.

Brain: Hey, let's make Torn citizens thirst for the Easter Bunny npc!

Me: Sure!

[image: i.imgur.com]

In total this took a whole day and a half to complete.