Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ramadan Mubarak

Started by arrow [2024586] on in General Discussion.

225 replies · 4.62k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 226 / 226 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Thia [1974492]
Ramadhan Kareem to all muslims - hope your blessed month is burdenless.
Remember to keep your heart and mind pure and to distract from those that try to challenge you.
BotXXX [2431051]
Good luck guys!
I will have a juicy steak for lunch! And will pop by to join your feast eid-al-Fitr :) (or ?eker Bayram? / Ramazan Bayram? / Ied el-Seghir / Lebaran / how you want to call it in your region ;) )
Vogel [2090289]
have a wonderful month of ramadan

:)

fun fact: spoke with a friend the other day about lunar calendar and how ramadan moves through the seasons. remembered how I thought for around ten years of my life that I am actually just really bad at memorising when muslims celebrate ramadan (as someone with christian traditions and their fixed dates) ^^

edit:
Guruchild disliked your post :I

Mentions: Ramadan Mubarak