Happy Ramadan!
Ramadan Mubarak
Started by arrow [2024586] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 226 / 226 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
How long you guys fasting for??
Rip to the guys in new zealand.. big props to you lot
Rip to the guys in new zealand.. big props to you lot
Ah salaam aliakam?
Ramadan Kareem
happy Ramadhan, brother and sister :D
Ramadhan Kareem to all muslims - hope your blessed month is burdenless.
Remember to keep your heart and mind pure and to distract from those that try to challenge you.
Remember to keep your heart and mind pure and to distract from those that try to challenge you.
RAMADAN KAREEM
Sunrise until sunset. Differs around the world like u mentioned
Yeah I know I'm in the uk it's until 8 30 pm ish
Ramadan mubarak to all the muslim community in torn \o/
Happy Ramadhan Kareem 1442 H
Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan
Ahlan Wa Sahlan Ya Ramadhan
Ramadan Mubarak Bhaijan.
Inshallah Sab dua pura hon apke!!
Inshallah Sab dua pura hon apke!!
Why "RIP to the guys in New Zealand"? It gets dark at like 6pm here. Just in time for dinner!
Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan ya all
I mean Muslims hold Jesus to a high regard so yeah, God bless him.
Good luck guys!
I will have a juicy steak for lunch! And will pop by to join your feast eid-al-Fitr :) (or ?eker Bayram? / Ramazan Bayram? / Ied el-Seghir / Lebaran / how you want to call it in your region ;) )
I will have a juicy steak for lunch! And will pop by to join your feast eid-al-Fitr :) (or ?eker Bayram? / Ramazan Bayram? / Ied el-Seghir / Lebaran / how you want to call it in your region ;) )
Ramadan mubarak to all the muslims of torn , i hope this month brings loads of blessings for you and your family <3
have a wonderful month of ramadan
:)
fun fact: spoke with a friend the other day about lunar calendar and how ramadan moves through the seasons. remembered how I thought for around ten years of my life that I am actually just really bad at memorising when muslims celebrate ramadan (as someone with christian traditions and their fixed dates) ^^
edit:
Guruchild disliked your post :I
:)
fun fact: spoke with a friend the other day about lunar calendar and how ramadan moves through the seasons. remembered how I thought for around ten years of my life that I am actually just really bad at memorising when muslims celebrate ramadan (as someone with christian traditions and their fixed dates) ^^
edit:
Guruchild disliked your post :I
Mentions: Ramadan Mubarak
Happy Ramandan! Bet you guys are looking forward to Hari Raya Puasa in around 1 month time!