335 replies · 4.93k views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:336 / 336 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
336
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
The-Mandalorian[2354586]
· 28 likes · You’re not welcome in torn
DoctorCuraga[2615198]
· 20 likes · Haters gonna hate. (I'm not one of 'em) what a person "is", does, or doesn't do is their own f**king business... R+
Scuze[2270208]
· 19 likes · I am an enby ace and probably pan romantic little shit : 3 XD And about the **** who was saying people aren’t welcome ignore them. They are annoying little piss baby’s that don’t understand the implications that their words …
I'm Asha I'm 29 from NYC I am a Tgirl and I am just interested in if any other people here are part of the LGBTQI+ community it would be nice to meet new friends and discuss the game and general topics too. Feel free to reply :)
I am an enby ace and probably pan romantic little shit : 3 XD
And about the **** who was saying people aren’t welcome ignore them. They are annoying little piss baby’s that don’t understand the implications that their words may have <3
Skellington[2671472] · #12
To which they are entitled of course, but that does not give them the right to act upon it. There is absolutely no reason to state you are not welcome here because of gender, race, sexual preference or whatever else. Totally uncalled for. Intolerance is an unnecessary evil.
Haa haa thanks everyone I'd glad some people here are supportive I just wanted to voice my opinion as I thought maybe I could make some friends and get a sorta chat going so we could hang out and chat
Please don’t be an insufferable annoying piss baby. But you know what, how you act isn’t my desision. I can’t control you or other people, you are in charge of how you act, so you get the repercussions of how rude you act.