Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

LGBTQI+

Started by Vexsanna [2663779] on in General Non-related.

335 replies · 4.93k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 336 / 336 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
336
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
74 / 100
Engagement score
90 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Vexsanna [2663779]
Hi All,

I'm Asha I'm 29 from NYC I am a Tgirl and I am just interested in if any other people here are part of the LGBTQI+ community it would be nice to meet new friends and discuss the game and general topics too. Feel free to reply :)
Skellington [2671472]
This. Just ignore everyone who says otherwise. Ignorant people are everywhere.
Vexsanna [2663779]
Yeah I know I've come to see that not everyone is accepting of my choices or my lifestyle but hey it is what it is
Scuze [2270208]
I am an enby ace and probably pan romantic little shit : 3 XD

And about the **** who was saying people aren’t welcome ignore them. They are annoying little piss baby’s that don’t understand the implications that their words may have <3
Skellington [2671472]
To which they are entitled of course, but that does not give them the right to act upon it. There is absolutely no reason to state you are not welcome here because of gender, race, sexual preference or whatever else. Totally uncalled for. Intolerance is an unnecessary evil.
GracefulHunter [1900839]
Nah, everything and everyone is welcomed in torn :)

Even people like you that took the low IQ score April fools prank seriously and try to live up to it.
Vexsanna [2663779]
Haa haa thanks everyone I'd glad some people here are supportive I just wanted to voice my opinion as I thought maybe I could make some friends and get a sorta chat going so we could hang out and chat
Vexsanna [2663779]
no worries if anyone wanna to talk or just discuss stuff feel free I am always here

My Cat Raven just meowed I guess shes trying to say shes here too
Scuze [2270208]
Please don’t be an insufferable annoying piss baby. But you know what, how you act isn’t my desision. I can’t control you or other people, you are in charge of how you act, so you get the repercussions of how rude you act.
Scuze [2270208]
Ey Another one : )


(I'd be technically trans, but gender is weird so I went f**k no XD)


Edit: grammatical errors