Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Baking Competition

Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.

94 replies · 10.7k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 95 / 95 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Resurrector00 [2561579]
My Mum has a nut allergy so on special occasions I make her handmade chocolates. This year I also made an easter egg for her, but that was mostly for the Torn competition, but don't tell mum!!!


[image: i.imgur.com]

P.S I forgot to add my name in the picture so I took another picture, after she ate some.

[image: i.imgur.com]
I promise that is chocolate!

[image: i.imgur.com]

And these are the chocolates and truffles for my Mums Birthday.
Roadoilers [2471870]
I made Duke a fresh cream clam bun, some may call it a creampie cos that's the buzz going round about Duke, but it's not, its cake.
The clam idea came from knowing how tight Duke is.
I also invited some little friends along, for Duke to converse with...... Yes Duke we know your IQ......

I made just 2, and I ate one, twas delicious.

[image: i.imgur.com]Decided to take another pic to show the cream filling,
[image: i.imgur.com]