Easter Baking Competition
Started by bogie [148747] Admin on in Community Events.
Posts archived: 95 / 95 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yummy
Looks good
damn that look amazing
Hell yea
[image: i.ibb.co] I bought the eggs on the side but made bunny myself
Since I wasn't allowed to do erotic fondant, I did the least erotic buttercream I could think of
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]
Jesus hands...
My late night baking resulted in quite a heated discussion this morning when my wife saw what I made last night.. ... I think she is worried I am going to hell... or maybe she's worried that I am going to take her with me ....
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
My late night baking resulted in quite a heated discussion this morning when my wife saw what I made last night.. ... I think she is worried I am going to hell... or maybe she's worried that I am going to take her with me ....
[image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com][image: i.imgur.com]
My Mum has a nut allergy so on special occasions I make her handmade chocolates. This year I also made an easter egg for her, but that was mostly for the Torn competition, but don't tell mum!!!
[image: i.imgur.com]
P.S I forgot to add my name in the picture so I took another picture, after she ate some.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I promise that is chocolate!
[image: i.imgur.com]
And these are the chocolates and truffles for my Mums Birthday.
[image: i.imgur.com]
P.S I forgot to add my name in the picture so I took another picture, after she ate some.
[image: i.imgur.com]
I promise that is chocolate!
[image: i.imgur.com]
And these are the chocolates and truffles for my Mums Birthday.
Dont know how to upload my pic from my phn. Hope the link works ;)
Dont know how to upload my pic from my phn. Hope the link works ;)
I made Duke a fresh cream clam bun, some may call it a creampie cos that's the buzz going round about Duke, but it's not, its cake.
The clam idea came from knowing how tight Duke is.
I also invited some little friends along, for Duke to converse with...... Yes Duke we know your IQ......
I made just 2, and I ate one, twas delicious.
[image: i.imgur.com]Decided to take another pic to show the cream filling,
[image: i.imgur.com]
The clam idea came from knowing how tight Duke is.
I also invited some little friends along, for Duke to converse with...... Yes Duke we know your IQ......
I made just 2, and I ate one, twas delicious.
[image: i.imgur.com]Decided to take another pic to show the cream filling,
[image: i.imgur.com]
Strawberry chocolate covered strawberry “Easter egg” cheesecake. I don’t want to work with melted chocolate for a very long time. I am pretty certain there is not an inch of my kitchen nor myself not covered in chocolate.
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]
[image: iili.io]