The issue is if I use cannabis I can't use Xanax. Gotta keep my gains up
420
Started by Melayu [2147023] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I've never used a drug in 4 years of playing and got the merit today on my first ever drug use.
Play it right, I might get the 50 weeds used merit., at least.
Lol thank you! I was straight edge for so long that one puff took me out.
Very nice! Hit the slots. First spin jackpot with your luck.
What the fu...
I'll trade you all my karma for half your luck?
I'll trade you all my karma for half your luck?
Isn't that what happened to Clinton too?
INSPECT ELEMENT INSPECT ELEMENT!!!! nah jp gg Prencess good on ya
#Epic
do drugs and be happy
Wow level 90 now, you’ve come along way since this