Can DeaLer buy them and add to Nuke family?
MNC AGAIN
Started by SuperMarteh [1556858] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 399 / 399 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Mentats Nuka Cola
If they just needed the merits and had no intention of ever claiming it; there are plenty of funner options to bomb at this point!
MnC members got bombed so much that they can still count how many DBs were dropped on them in one hand.
It's not even funny anymore...
I did laugh though
I did laugh though
Poopy head
Why do you wanna bomb IBB?
MnC = Members normally Crying
Shouldn't have been cocky and acted like they don't care. Bye bye perks.
Coming from a Forged Through Whining member, that's pretty funny lmao.
That’s why I said it ;)
Cuz yall don't even shave.