empty thread<3
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Beerstein [1322136]
· 1 likes ·
In my defense, I was gonna say I only marry fake females, but my wife is real and if she saw it she'd stab me. Never make a joke at the wifes, expense. Definitely the wrong forum though, these go …
I don't marry restarts or I totally would.
I am not a restart actually
In my defense, I was gonna say I only marry fake females, but my wife is real and if she saw it she'd stab me. Never make a joke at the wifes, expense.
Definitely the wrong forum though, these go in the properties forum.
Definitely the wrong forum though, these go in the properties forum.
lolol ;)
okay, thank you! I'll go there
okay, thank you! I'll go there
Properties forum, that’s definitely a stabbing offence. XD
yup, it was ;P
The original post appears to have been removed - so moving the thread to the graveyard