Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collected Eggs Missing- Count Now Zero

Started by theSilence [387023] on in Bugs & Issues.

63 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

theSilence [387023]
Where it had showed the 18 eggs I'd collected during this Easter Egg Competition, it now shows-

Competition Status
User has not collected any eggs

I've checked several profiles and others are showing the same message.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
May well just be temporary as it tots up the scores, but will pass to Ivan for the time being just in case.
Evil_Hamster [794548]
Think a lot in the faction have same issue..

You did not take place in this competition ?!

Said 10 tokens received, others have same amount more or less with same answer
Bovril [2175036]
Likewise here, shows I've received 10 tokens but nothing so far received. Sure it's whirring away in the background and will sort itself out.
Armitage_Shanks [1686392]
Just to add the same, no tokens... also have a message 'You did not take place in this competition' even though I've found twenty eggs...
ladymeba [2499340]
Assuming this will be fixed? I too have no tokens despite it saying I was awarded 10...
Queen-Bee-x3 [2148276]
Yep mine is the same, says I never participated but I have 7 tokens when I go too use the tokens they are not there I’m struggling too upload a screenshot on my mobile as my phone screen is broken will try too do it when I’m at my pc