63 replies · 1.23k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:64 / 64 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
64
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
48 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
bogie[148747]Admin
· 7 likes · May well just be temporary as it tots up the scores, but will pass to Ivan for the time being just in case.
Fahquetu[2620969]
· 5 likes · Ched's just looking over the results to see how he can change the algorithm. Nothing to see here.
Ahab[1735214]
· 4 likes · Event is over, is weird it hasn't paid out the tokens yet
Yep mine is the same, says I never participated but I have 7 tokens when I go too use the tokens they are not there I’m struggling too upload a screenshot on my mobile as my phone screen is broken will try too do it when I’m at my pc