Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bountiful Bounties

Started by Mr_Kuku [2610266] on in Graveyard.

37 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mr_Kuku [2610266]
You don't scare me. Neen through far worse.

Come at me. *come at me*

All I ask is that you send me money as well as placing a bounty.

Maybe the same value as the bounty.
SpARkS4206967 [2175802]
Why have I been mugged, relentlessly?

Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly?

Why have I been offered NO HELP?

Why have I been excluded from this community?

Why have I been set up to fail at ever turn?

Why have I been attacked, relentlessly?

I arrived on these shores in good faith and with a kind heart. I was excited, enthusiastic. I wanted to learn. I brought with my a LOT of experience in leadership, strategy and tactics. I was a big deal in a similar world elsewhere and wanted to give something back to an alternative community.

And what do I get? Abuse, attack, antagonisation.


WHY?