37 replies · 1.1k views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SpARkS4206967[2175802]
· 26 likes · Why have I been mugged, relentlessly? Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly? Why have I been offered NO HELP? Why have I been excluded from this community? Why have I been set up to fail at ever …
Samaritan[1941490]
· 8 likes · I converted the essence of this thread into this. [image: profileimages.torn.com]
Kata[1990396]
· 2 likes · 650 bounties? Those are amateur numbers. Step up your game kuku.
Why have I been hospitalised, attacked, rendered useless, relentlessly?
Why have I been offered NO HELP?
Why have I been excluded from this community?
Why have I been set up to fail at ever turn?
Why have I been attacked, relentlessly?
I arrived on these shores in good faith and with a kind heart. I was excited, enthusiastic. I wanted to learn. I brought with my a LOT of experience in leadership, strategy and tactics. I was a big deal in a similar world elsewhere and wanted to give something back to an alternative community.