96 replies · 3.1k views · thread synced · 6 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
97
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Kelsie[340367]
· 28 likes · You don’t even have to ask me twice. I am super excited to be apart of the team! Looking forward to what is to come. :) And a congrats to my fellow newbie helpers too! Especially my sie twinnie!
Proxima[1879587]Wiki Editor
· 25 likes · Grats, new team. + rejected thrice also. Something about too much raw sexual energy?
I would like to congratulate MJH for becoming a staff member. I would also like to apologize in advance for future grievances I may cause you as staff. I'm sure the higher ups filled you in about me.
I never apply for staff because I know for sure bogie would just throw my application away due to my past.
My past was so bad that even when my brother joined Torn and broke rules, I got banned as "being" their multi while he got perma fedded.
There's some things in your past which you can't change and will affect your future no matter what, and bogie no matter the good job he does, will be biased towards their own thoughts no matter the facts provided.
I applied for Committee once just to provide some personal info to bogie that he banned my brother for no reason at all, info that he would not accept at all when we were appealing the ban.
I was debating to apply for staff, but then I remembered that 1. I don't have time for that, too busy on TT. 2. I don't have patience when people ask me stupid questions. They would probably quit because their first interaction with staff was "u stupid bro? check the wiki".
Wishing all the new staff the best of luck, it was an extremely difficult selection process this time around - a lot of great candidates that I truly feel bad for having to turn down, but alas we only have the capacity for so many at a time! Too many to train all at once just gets a bit too hectic!
I have no doubt that they'll all do a fantastic job. :)
Big shout to my boo MJH, the youngest staff to ever be staff, (I think lol) you're spectacular & don't you ever forget it.
He's a younger staff, but not the youngest ever, sorry! Bapki had them beat, they were also an excellent part of the team and goes to show it's not always about account age!
I think it would ruin the 'fun' of playing the game as a player, but that's me from my perspective and place. Can't say I'll always feel that, but as of yet, it is not something I have been interested in.
Torn is literally the only game I've ever played where I've ever even noticed the staff, but some sort of colour names have got to keep those weird blue name players in line.