When can we start flying again after a DB
Flying after DB
Started by Big-Ounce [2003220] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Halyangx [1867864]
· 10 likes ·
Please don't troll in Q & A, his question is legit. - Makai [2229434]
· 9 likes ·
Four hours after detonation, so ~11:00 TCT. - Makai [2229434]
· 5 likes ·
Right, six top-of-the-hour ticks for the whole event, starting with planting. Detonation on tick two, and then everything opens back up on tick six (four hours later), if memory serves.
Oh no
Please don't troll in Q & A, his question is legit.
Is that all you can think about right now? What about those poor naturally selected
Four hours after detonation, so ~11:00 TCT.
I thought it was 6 hours. But that might be 6 hours after the bomb drop and not detonation I got mixed up with.
However, at the current drop rate, I would say more like 6 weeks, since the db's drop one after the other at this point.
However, at the current drop rate, I would say more like 6 weeks, since the db's drop one after the other at this point.
Right, six top-of-the-hour ticks for the whole event, starting with planting. Detonation on tick two, and then everything opens back up on tick six (four hours later), if memory serves.
Thank you
Oh no my flying income
So relieved to be back in the air.
I f**king hate flying