45 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
SkinnyPeen[2176021]
· 18 likes · I hope devs set his title to 'wogie'
Samaritan[1941490]
· 13 likes · I had 200 bounties on me when I was being an especially bad boy. [image: i.imgflip.com]
bogie[148747]Admin
· 9 likes · I flick between tank, egotist and sage - so I must be pretty much equal on those, which is around #10 - but inactive players don't count towards titles, so maybe slightly higher ish. So I would need to receive …
I flick between tank, egotist and sage - so I must be pretty much equal on those, which is around #10 - but inactive players don't count towards titles, so maybe slightly higher ish.
So I would need to receive another 5000 ish?
I have no doubt there's been players with more though, particularly faction thieves.
I can tell you, when Hcom and I decided to play f**k f**k games with Trader/Enigma/NoLube and held a bounty contest, he had almost 500 bounties on him at one time.
I don’t know if that’s a record. Most got refunded, of course.