Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty Record?

Started by Kata [1990396] on in General Discussion.

45 replies · 1.31k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kata [1990396]
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Bogie currently has around 120ish bounties on him for dropping the dirty bomb on SA recently.


How many bounties have you had on you at one time? Can you beat 120?

What's the highest amount of bounties you've seen on a single player at once? Do you know why they were bountied?

I think my highest was around 95-96... It was years ago so I don't remember 100%.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I flick between tank, egotist and sage - so I must be pretty much equal on those, which is around #10 - but inactive players don't count towards titles, so maybe slightly higher ish.

So I would need to receive another 5000 ish?


I have no doubt there's been players with more though, particularly faction thieves.
Scarlett [2161153]
I've received an avg number of bounties, but this one was my fave:

Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $300,000,000 and the reason: yeet 17:38:40 23/06/20

Lucky Triplicant was the one to claim it :P
hemi [2165616]
Holy crap LOL.

With the anonymous + fees, that bounty cost them 600mil to place....

I've only seen an amount that high on bodybagger.
Brakier [2095393]
i think i seen people get 300


also, i dont think i seen a faction go over the top with amount of high bounties like this before. it seem they are treating this diffrently
Capel [1862198]
We need to go back to the old bounty system where they never expired and a player could place as much as they had the cash for.
SporkMonkey [2065017]
I can tell you, when Hcom and I decided to play f**k f**k games with Trader/Enigma/NoLube and held a bounty contest, he had almost 500 bounties on him at one time.

I don’t know if that’s a record. Most got refunded, of course.