Soooooooo 1st round of the new HRG Payouts due very soon, post what you got . I get mine on 7th
HRG Payout Thread
Started by _Keffi_ [2318658] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 34
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Was pretty curious about this. Searching the forums to see if someone already started this kind of thread.
Is the earliest possible payment at new day? (May 5th??)
Is the earliest possible payment at new day? (May 5th??)
I get mine some time today. I'll post here when it comes through
Bump,
Anyone got their private island drop yet?
Anyone got their private island drop yet?
You have collected your 1x Chalet
Not quite what I was hoping for.
Not quite what I was hoping for.
You have collected your 1x Private Island
:0
:0
Not so lucky
https://postimg.cc/XZgwkjCc
https://postimg.cc/XZgwkjCc
Castle, pretty good start
I got a Castle, not too shabby
You have collected your 1x Palace
Continue
Not the best, but heck it’s a decent start and I’ll take it
Continue
Not the best, but heck it’s a decent start and I’ll take it
You have collected your 1x Chalet
got a villa
00:13:27 - 07/05/21 You received 1x Apartment from Home Retail Group
Pretty crummy. Can't get much worse.
Well, now look forward to next month. :D
Pretty crummy. Can't get much worse.
Well, now look forward to next month. :D
I got a Chalet
03:34:32 - 07/05/21 You received 1x Trailer from Home Retail Group
You received 1x Ranch from Home Retail Group
Could be worse
Could be worse
You received 1x Palace from Home Retail Group
You have collected your 1x Chalet