Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HRG Payout Thread

Started by _Keffi_ [2318658] on in Stock Market.

33 replies · 1.18k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

outspoking [573747]
I got my penthouse after 31 days, sold my block, put the money on the 4th increment of McSnoogle and still had some money left over.
Wulfric [1767972]
Villa for me. Sold the stock and moved on... it was worth it once to quell my curiosity, but I'll take the $50m fixed payout from the similarly-priced TSB stock.
DARK-TEMPLAR [2315109]
From what another faction member and me worked out, it will take about 1 1/2 years to earn your stock cash then after that you'll be in profit :)
(Note just a estimate)
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Need a redo of this thread to see what everyone has got from HRG since May 2021 :P

I have a very very long list of properties but feel it would be wasted to put them here.

If you can remake Keffi that would be awesome!