How many people made money off the BB before they increased the BB amount? I don't remember who I bought the BB b4 the update but I had it for 2 to 3 months b4 the update and got a palace 3 weeks into owning the BB. I paid 190 per stock and made a profit b4 I lost the BB thankfully.
HRG BB
Started by juggaloICP [1208020] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 67 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- MJ_Cookie [271665]
· 7 likes ·
You have collected your 3x Private Island and 1x Castle
Selling up once the stock changes were made made me money. I held the block for around 8 months and had around 200m in payouts. It’s no longer justifiable to pay the 2b for a chance of a PI. R.O.I could take forever along with the fact if the share price drops your even deeper in.
Or you could get 4 pi’s in a year and the share price goes up....
it’s not the first bb I’d get but I would get it when the ROI makes sense in comparison to other investment avenues
it’s not the first bb I’d get but I would get it when the ROI makes sense in comparison to other investment avenues
I have held HRG for 8+ years. Had 4 castles in that time and currently on 38 pages of properties.
HRG has been very good to me, paid for itself several times over.
HRG has been very good to me, paid for itself several times over.
Had it years. It paid for itself in the first few years and I paid about 800mil for it.
It, fhc and prn have probably been my best investments as I got prn for about 75mil xD
It, fhc and prn have probably been my best investments as I got prn for about 75mil xD
do we know how many PI's have dropped since the change?? asking for a friend??
Has it been a month yet?
None till then like
None till then like
2 days till some overexcited people hit the forums.
And some salty ones with trailers...
And some salty ones with trailers...
The wiki lists this:
Home Retail Group (HRG) - Random property - Each property between Trailer and Private Island has an equal chance (1/13) of being given.
And the API says there are:
41,677,960,165 shares
So the most that could be expected to have dropped would be 41b/10m/13
so 4167 payouts / 13 =
320 PIs
This would be the expected maximum because each stock owned in a 2nd or 3rd increment would lower the shares/payout and any stocks not in a full increment wouldn't count at all.
That's 120b worth of PIs
Home Retail Group (HRG) - Random property - Each property between Trailer and Private Island has an equal chance (1/13) of being given.
And the API says there are:
41,677,960,165 shares
So the most that could be expected to have dropped would be 41b/10m/13
so 4167 payouts / 13 =
320 PIs
This would be the expected maximum because each stock owned in a 2nd or 3rd increment would lower the shares/payout and any stocks not in a full increment wouldn't count at all.
That's 120b worth of PIs
I had gotten 2 castles and some ranches after owning old hrg for a year. (paid 350m for it). Stupid overpowered.
Now with pi's thrown in the mix with equal chances(1/13) 2b seems cheap for the benefits.
Now with pi's thrown in the mix with equal chances(1/13) 2b seems cheap for the benefits.
You will be able to collect 4x Random Properties in 2 days.
When you have shares before the changes has been made and you r just having fun waiting a month
When you have shares before the changes has been made and you r just having fun waiting a month
If you get 4 PIs, imma be pissed
Assuming only 1st increment investments this would be the expected outcome, not the "expected maximum". If RNGesus is really naughty, there could be 4k+ PIs ;)
It's a game of chance, and I agree that it's not the first BB I'd buy if I had the money for more BBs, but you can definitely do worse. And I heard some people like the gambling aspect of it.
It's a game of chance, and I agree that it's not the first BB I'd buy if I had the money for more BBs, but you can definitely do worse. And I heard some people like the gambling aspect of it.
You have collected your 3x Private Island and 1x Castle
Disgusting
Prior to the update, HRG was amazing for me, had it for years. It was also quite useful when going AFK. I really liked HRG.
I got a chalet hahahaha what a waste !
I got a castle
screenshot event (or tits) or gtfo
Bastid