You received 1x Detached House from Home Retail Group
HRG Payout Thread
Started by _Keffi_ [2318658] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
07:25:22 - 07/05/21 You received 1x Trailer from Home Retail Group
01:24:52 - 08/05/21 You received 1x Castle from Home Retail Group
PI and Castle
and how much money did you have to put over to rebuy your block benefit? cmon we all been stolen.
I got my penthouse after 31 days, sold my block, put the money on the 4th increment of McSnoogle and still had some money left over.
Villa for me. Sold the stock and moved on... it was worth it once to quell my curiosity, but I'll take the $50m fixed payout from the similarly-priced TSB stock.
Note to self, turn staff hacks on.
I got: 06:14:39 - 13/05/21 You received 1x Trailer from Home Retail Group
I got: 06:14:39 - 13/05/21 You received 1x Trailer from Home Retail Group
09:32:59 - 11/05/21 You received 1x Private Island from Home Retail Group
Shotgun!
08:20:00 - 22/06/21 You received 1x Semi-Detached House from Home Retail Group
From what another faction member and me worked out, it will take about 1 1/2 years to earn your stock cash then after that you'll be in profit :)
(Note just a estimate)
(Note just a estimate)
Need a redo of this thread to see what everyone has got from HRG since May 2021 :P
I have a very very long list of properties but feel it would be wasted to put them here.
If you can remake Keffi that would be awesome!
I have a very very long list of properties but feel it would be wasted to put them here.
If you can remake Keffi that would be awesome!