About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
how do you prevent cheating?
It is up to the people playing to check. Thats why I want to try it to see how well it goes. There are so many possibilities, now that there is unicode and emoji support. There are so many game related unicode symbols like playing cards, or dices etc. Worst case I lose a million and get a few dislikes. But I hope it wont be a total failure.
Or people don't want to play it. This would also be fine.
Or people don't want to play it. This would also be fine.
-
checkmate
Sent to graveyard as OP requested