Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave pls

Started by Akreter [2012030] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Akreter [2012030]
It is up to the people playing to check. Thats why I want to try it to see how well it goes. There are so many possibilities, now that there is unicode and emoji support. There are so many game related unicode symbols like playing cards, or dices etc. Worst case I lose a million and get a few dislikes. But I hope it wont be a total failure.

Or people don't want to play it. This would also be fine.