Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Warning: Avoid Nub Navy!!! THIEVES

Started by Chedburns [1669961] on in Faction Discussion.

132 replies · 5.2k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 133 / 133 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lord-Farquaad [2420552]
Nub Navy was my first faction, and from what I know of Kwartz and Kivou (and gang) there's no reason they have to steal from players. Especially skeeby players such as yourself, who undoubtedly are omitting part of the story
IndyCision [2597200]
Omitting part of the story isn't quite the right phrase I would use here, as that implies what he said was true.
Let me post an edited version of his post below, so only the factual part remains...

I had over $1,000,000,000 in their faction vault and they stole it and then kicked me out. Horrible owners. Beware of
kwartz [2002288]
Schnitzel [1880691]
berg [1558790]

That should just about cover it. The real reasons behind why he was kicked have already been posted in this thread, as well as other threads that pre-date this one.

Mentions: berg [1558790] · kwartz [2002288] · Schnitzel [1880691]

tangwulin [2151948]
i vote to grave the thread he never had 1b in the vault he only had a few 100m in it op never showed any proof of him having 1b of cash in the vault nn did show roof of them handing him his cash back +100k so lets mark op as an enemy/black list and grave this thread
IndyCision [2597200]
The same reason for all his other troll/spam threads.
Simply a drama llama.

In this case he is also still salty that we kicked him from the faction for not contributing, and is hoping enough people believe him without checking his account themselves to try and tarnish the faction's reputation.
MisterLego [2060938]
But what makes you trustworthy enough to say that the statement should have meaning or value? If there's no salt behind your words then they are just that... words.
Chedburns [1669961]
Before, but I’m sure he’s just as terrible now as he spends more time replying to my forum posts than actually attacking people
MisterLego [2060938]
I mean, regardless of how you try to compare stats I didn't attack faction members out of spite. I've been more active than you anyways. What faction are you with now?